댓글 0건 조회 231회 작성일 21-09-12 13:19
법정 명령에 의한 재선거 진행 과정 및 절차 안내
가능한 투표에 많이 참여하셔서 성도님들의 의견을 주시기 바랍니다!
교회와 법정은 당면한 교회의 문제를 해결하기 위해서 교회와 교인 여러분의 의견을 소중하게 생각하고 있다는 사실을 기억해 주십시요. 감사합니다.
Information on the re-Election
Process and Procedure by Court Order
1. On September 2, 2021, Hon. Judge John Doyle of Court #58 ordered re-election.
2. On September 8, 2021, a Session was held, and Senior Pastor Chi Hoon Kim and Elder Jang Geun Chung attended.
• Senior Pastor Chi Hoon Kim recommended Kwang Chan Kim and indicated that Kwang Chan Kim accepted the candidacy.
• Elder Jang-Geun Chung recommended Jin Hee Lee and indicated that Jin Hee Lee accepted the candidacy.
3. In 2021, Senior Pastor Kim Chi Hoon Kim recommends Sang Jung Kim, Se-Woong Kim, and Yong Suk Chon as the Election Commission members. And requested Chung’s recommendation for the Election Commission through both counsels, but there was no response. Therefore, the Election Commission has decided to entrust it to the Elders Emeritus Council due to the election schedule.
4. The voting method has been decided to proceed by mail ballot sp that all members can participate in the election in the current COVID-19 situation.
5. A ballot will be mailed to all OMC’s registered members(as of 2020)
• This election is conducted according to the four principles of election: ordinary election, equal election, direct election, and secret election.
• You must sign the ballot paper, and the signed part will be separated and used as a voter list.
• Barcodes will be used to ensure voter confidentiality.
• Vote for only one candidate that you support among the two candidates on the ballot.
• Vote for only one candidate on the ballot.
(Regardless of how you mark it in the ballot box - O, X, V, etc.)
• Ballots can be mailed to the church in the enclosed pre-stamped return envelope.
• Ballots can be returned to the church in person by directly putting them into the ballot box in the church office.
• If you do not receive the mail-in ballot by 9/17, please come to the church office and request the mail-in ballot. The church will reissue the ballot immediately after checking the church membership list.
• One person’s multiple/duplicate votes can be easily screened with the barcode and computer program during the vote count.
• It is illegal and prohibited to delegate your voting rights to someone else or vote on behalf of others. Therefore, please vote for yourself.
Please participate in the election. And please express your opinion. The church and the court want to solve church problems according to the church members’ opinions.
- 이전글Ministry of Education (Youth Pastor & Elementary Pastor) 21.09.16
- 다음글동양선교교회 한국학교 2021년 가을학기 등록을 받습니다. 21.07.21