2022 REV. DR. PAUL DONG SUN LIM MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP (2022년 임동선 목사님 장학…
댓글 0건 조회 1,070회 작성일 22-04-22 09:49
This scholarship is provided by The Oriental Mission Church (OMC) in memory of Rev. Dr. Paul Dong Sun Lim, the Founding Pastor of OMC. In light of his life and legacy, we wish to support the future leaders of the next generation. It is with great pleasure and with prayer that we present this scholarship.
With great gratitude, OMC is awarding scholarship to Christian college students who are currently attending OMC, OMC: Family Chapel, of another Christian church. This scholarship is aimed toward students who have put their Christian faith into action through service to the community.
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Be enrolled as a student, defined as one who is taking courses of study leading to an Associate,
Baccalaureate, or Master’s degree, at an accredited college of university.
- Be in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA), copy of unofficial transcript is required.
- Submit a copy of Confession of Faith (prescribed form)
- Submit a Letter of recommendation (if an applicant is a member of another Christian Church)
Application Deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Email application in PDF format along with a copy unofficial transcript to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (no hard-copies will be accepted)
Scholarship will be awarded on Sunday, July 24, 2022.
Award checks will be made payable to the student’s school.
If you have any question, please contact : NARA HAN, THE OFFICE MANAGER at email@example.com
2022 OMC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.pdf (897.7K)
81회 다운로드 | DATE : 2022-06-28 14:15:44
- 이전글찬양팀 세컨드 건반 연주자를 찾습니다. 22.05.19
- 다음글2022년 성경통독 "들린다 성경" 읽기표 21.12.31